CMJ Editorial And Social Media Intern
CMJ is looking for an editorial and social media wiz to assist in social management and strategy creation. This internship requires great passion and knowledge of social media and music, and strong writing skills. We’re looking for a voracious writer with a keen ear for up-and coming music, and and a fevered desire to spread the news about his or her favorite acts.
As an editorial/social media intern, you will assist with:
• Writing and developing creative editorial content for CMJ’s social media channels and website
• Seeking out CMJ-relevant music news
• News writing for CMJ.com
• Live tweeting concerts and festivals
• Analyzing weekly social media reports
• Researching relevant social media accounts and media sites for timely content within the music world
• Creating and building social media campaigns, promotions and contests
Interns will work approximately two days per week at CMJ’s Financial District office. Interns will also be expected to participate in CMJ Music Marathon, our flagship event, from October 13-17.
You must receive credit from an accredited college or university to be eligible for this internship.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and your current five favorite artists to firstname.lastname@example.org.