CMJ Music Marathon is seeking a Photography Director for our upcoming festival to be held in New York City, October 15-19.
The Photography Director must be available onsite leading up to, and throughout the festival. He/she will work closely with the editorial department on daily photo curation.
Other main duties include the following:
• Work closely with the festival staff to determine event schedule
• Filter through photography submissions
• Create calendar of priority events
• Meet with photographers to describe the shots needed and expectations
• Scheduling and placement of photographers at shows, formal artist sessions, daytime panels, screenings, events and parties as needed
• Facilitate all legal documentation
• Daily organization and assembly of photos from assignment photographers
Qualified candidates should apply by: sending a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line, “CMJ Photography Director.”