2004 – 2012: Senior Vice-President International ‘The Orchard’
A pioneering music and video distribution company operating in more than 30 global markets and providing a comprehensive sales and marketing platform for music and videos content owners.
As SVP International I am Responsible of Orchard 20 partners spread out in other territories,
Those partners are;
- signing local labels and artists to Orchard distribution platform
- Collecting all public performance and broadcasting royalties from the local society on behalf of Orchard’s labels.
- Marketing and selling Orchard music to local retailers.
1984 – 2002: Managing Director & CEO of Hed Artzi Israel *Hed Artzi (was the largest company of its kind in Israel).
* Companies that comprise Hed Artzi:
Hed Artzi Records
Hed Artzi Interactive
Hed Artzi Publishing House
Chairman of the Board of Tower Records
(A Subsidiary of Hed Artzi Israel)
Running parallel to the above I also held the position of Chairman of the Israeli Federation of Music Companies.
1995: Annual Quality Management Award
Presented by ‘Elul’
The Israel Institute of Public Opinion Surveys
2000: Decade’s Quality Management Award
(Presented by ‘Elul’ in acknowledgement of the my past 10 years
quality management in:
• Expanding the scope of Hed Artzi
• Re-organizing and increasing the efficiency of the
• Making significant technological improvements
• Finding and expanding new markets in and out of Israel
• Successfully seeking and marketing new products
2002: Annual Quality Management Award
Presented by the National Center of Public Opinion