Jobs With Friends Of CMJ: Distiller Promo
Distiller Promo is looking to hire a full time Radio Promoter. He or she will be based in our Portland, OR office to start on January 5, 2015. The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
* College radio experience, at a station and/or in promotion.
* Strong writing background
* Passion for and knowledge of a wide variety of music genres
* Interest in and knowledge of social media platforms
* Basic HTML skills
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Develop promotional strategies and campaigns
* Promote music to radio stations at different formats
* Secure in-studio sessions, interviews and ticket giveaways
* Book radio promotion projects for the company
* Project manage projects booked and assigned
* Represent Distiller Promo at shows and conferences
* Data analysis and entry
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to Distiller’s Manager of Radio Promotion, Christine Sanley at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be in NYC from October 15-24 to conduct interviews.